Amoula il Majnoona

Amoula's blog from Ramallah

Monday, December 04, 2006

OLMERT is BAD for the JEWS

I went to Haifa today to help my sister with auditions for her film. I will spare you the (yawn so boring and typical) checkpoint fiasco stories from our trip.
We were waiting at a red light once we were "inside", when I noticed this bumper sticker. At first I thought it was from some cool anti-occupation Israeli group. Then I thought, no, more likely this sticker comes from the contingency of the Israeli public who come from the extremist position of thinking Olmert is too lenient with the Palestinians and not ethnically cleansing fast enough...

2 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Emily Jacir said...

okay i researched it. it is some extremist sticker:

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/7734.htm

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger yzernik said...

actually the opinion that Olmert is too lenient with the Arabs is not a minority opinion in Israel. Don't be surprised when Netanyahu wins the next election.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home