Amoula il Majnoona

Amoula's blog from Ramallah

Friday, June 29, 2007

this post is dedicated to Leeza Doreian

Leeza Doreian is one of my best friends and in New York city she has known me longer and probably knows me better then anyone else. Without her I don't know where I would be. She has taught me so much about life, friendship, love, being a woman and more. She is definitely up there as one of the most incredible human beings I have even encountered in my life.

I wanted to publicly thank her for her hard work and tireless support during the installation of my piece in Venice. I can't imagine what it would have been like to install "Material for a film" without her. Thank you.

She has also been a major pillar in my studio and life for the last several years and her input, friendship, patience, support and love is invaluable.

This is her website: http://leezadoreian.com/

Here is an image of one of my favorite paintings from her Airport series:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home