Amoula il Majnoona

Amoula's blog from Ramallah

Saturday, October 13, 2007

new york city


i am in nyc after 2 weeks out in wyoming writing.
it was incredible out there - i will keep that for me.

flying over nyc...brooklyn...queens.. and staring out the window of the plane down at the city was amazing - it looked denser then i have ever seen it.
so so dense compared to where i been.
thousands of twinkling lights like stars below me.

i love new york. crazy fucking new york city.
it just doesn't give a shit when you leave or when you come back.
and you never come back in the way you left.
you come in one door and you leave through another.

will be back in palestine in a few days.
if any of you are in jerusalem on the 24th please come out to my film screening

3 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wedn 24th in Jerusalem.
But where in Jerusalem and what time? I would be pleased to come.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger lycos said...

Hello Emily,
Did you ever respond to Richard Landes' comment on your "7 Palestinians killed by Palestinians" post from 2006? What did you tell him? (Sorry, I left similar question in that post's comments but don't know if you re-read your blog so far back).

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home