Amoula il Majnoona

Amoula's blog from Ramallah

Saturday, June 30, 2007

in Berlin

I am in Berlin for a week.

This is the first time I have come back to this city since the day the wall came down in 1989.
I have documentation of that and the heady days which followed and will post it later. I can't believe I was here for that and that I witnessed the whole thing first hand. (I had gone to Berlin completely on accident. I had taken a train from Rome and when I got off the train in Berlin...the events were unfolding right before my eyes....). Anyways more later on what it feels like to be here now after so long .... and all that has happened since then.

Today was the inaugural broadcast of the WUNP// The United Nations Plaza Radio Network hosted by neuroTransmitter.

http://www.unitednationsplaza.org/radio.html

Here are some picts:

Valerie Tevere and Angel Nevarez preparing for the big night.


Regine Basha and Julieta Aranda present Radio Baghdad



A live video feed of the broadcast was projected downstairs at the UN Plaza. Down there you could watch , listen and have drinks. Later there was a party with lots of dancing in the same space.


Stefan Saffer - Der GrĂ¼ne Punkt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home